The watch I believe it’s another good invention and example of good design. More specifically the wristwatch. This object came to substitute the pocket watch and it started to be a fashion trend in Europe in the beginning of the 20th century. As The New York Times said at the time "Europeans were starting to wear bracelets with clocks on them".
Here are some reasons why watches are a well-designed object:
- It was designed to time control.
- The bracelet allows to reach the watch whenever needed.
- Watches are harder to loose or break.
- Promotes the capacity of being on time.
- They have a strong functional aspect and an incredible autonomy.
- The design is simple and it hasn’t yet been replaced by any other objects.
- It has great durability.
- It is comfortable.